Serving the Greenville area. Injured? Talk to a local attorney.Call now for a free consultation!
1.Christian & Davis LLC
1007 E Washington St
Accident & Property Damage AttorneysMedical Law AttorneysLabor & Employment Law AttorneysGeneral Practice Attorneys
These folks really care.....and they return your phone calls! I was very pleased with the job they did for me when I had an auto accident injury.
2.Philpot Law Firm PA
115 Broadus Ave
AttorneysProduct Liability Law AttorneysAccident & Property Damage AttorneysTransportation Law Attorneys
3.George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers
530 Howell Rd
Employee Benefits & Worker Compensation AttorneysLabor & Employment Law AttorneysTransportation Law AttorneysMilitary & Veterans Law Attorneys
If you were hurt because someone else made a mistake or was reckless, you should not have to pay for their carelessness. We represent victims of dog bites, defective products, motorcycle accidents, an
4.Howard Howard Francis And Reid
111 Pettigru St
Personal Injury Law AttorneysLabor & Employment Law AttorneysTransportation Law AttorneysSocial Security & Disability Law Attorneys
Visit our website
This is a five star law firm.
5.Williams Kathryn Attorney At Law-
619 N Main St
AttorneysLabor & Employment Law AttorneysSocial Security & Disability Law AttorneysEmployee Benefits & Worker Compensation Attorneys
Kathryn Williams is listed in "Best Lawyers in America" for Workers' Compensation in 2014 and in 2014 "Super Lawyers in South Carolina". In fact, Kathryn has been listed in these publications for year
6.Attorney Offices Of Thomas M Gagne PA
101 Chapman St
AttorneysTransportation Law AttorneysPersonal Injury Law AttorneysEmployee Benefits & Worker Compensation Attorneys
Get the money, medical care, and professional advice you need.
7.The Lyles Law Firm
27 S Main St
AttorneysWrongful Death AttorneysPersonal Injury Law AttorneysWills, Trusts & Estate Planning Attorneys
We offer Needs Trusts,Estate Administration,Family Office Services
Serving the Greenville area. Injured from an accident?Talk to a local injury lawyer.
Please try reloading the page.
- Ask for referrals: Find out if anyone you know has ever had an accident attorney, and if so, what was their service like? Would they recommend them?
- Research lawyers: How much experience do they have? What is their success rate? What is their level of willingness to go to trial? Do they specialize in auto accident law? Are there any peer reviews from other attorneys or clients available?
- Know your budget: Employing an attorney can get costly, and some are more expensive than others. Have a budget in mind and find an attorney that won’t exceed it.
- License plate number, contact information, and insurance provider of other driver
- What happened during the accident
- If the other driver is intoxicated
- Weather conditions
- How many witnesses there are, as well as their names and phone numbers