8656 Augusta Rd, Pelzer, SC, 29669
1.Eddie's Body Shop 24 Hour Wrecker ServiceServing the Greenville, SC area
I would recommend Eddie's Towing to all of my friends and family. I had broken down on a dark and curvy road. I was very scared to be in that location. Eddie's Towing service's response was extrem
2.Midway 24 Hour Truck Trailer & Tire Service
985 New Cut Rd
Trailers-Repair & ServiceTire Recap, Retread & RepairTruck StopsTire Dealers
Visit our website
Flat tire while on the road? Truck won t crank up? Ran out of fuel? These are all problems that trucker's run into while on the road. We are mobile and equipped for roadside issues and are always a ca
3.24 Hour Emergency Semi Truck
69 Pacolet St
4.24 Hour Truck Trailer Coml
1924 Pearman Dairy Rd
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairWheels
Greenville Tire Shops
HelloBusiness.com Discounts today Tire ShopsTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.