Call A Pro
Serving the Greenville area.
1.Forrest Lock and Key Inc
2715 E 10th St
Locks & LocksmithsElectriciansIntercom Systems & ServicesTelevision Systems-Closed Circuit Telecasting
Forrest Lock & Key was established in 1971 as a way to provide the Greenville, NC area with reliable locksmith services. If it relates to locks, we can handle it! Our services are for both commercial
2.Maness Lock & Key
2621 Portertown Rd
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingGuards-Door & Window
Being locked out of your car or home is an embarrassing situation no one wants to face. Not only is it a hassle to try to get your vehicle or house unlocked, but it always costs you precious time and
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
I called Local Locksmith based on the reviews as well and they were great. The service was fast and the locksmith even gave me a small discount because I had multiple locks to change.
4.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Paul is so nice! He saved my ass today. I have no idea how did I lose my car key. Paul returned my call in 10min and showed up in 40min. He said if my key is inside of car. It will be $98 only which s
5.Maness Lock & Key
Locks & LocksmithsKeys
Met at location, person on call called 4 times within 4 minute
6.Action Doors & Locks
5614 Us Highway 17 S
Locks & Locksmiths
very good work. Came out when he said he would,was very quick and efficient! AFFORDABLE!!!!!
7.Ace Lock & Safe
Locks & LocksmithsKeysSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
FULL SERVICE LOCKSMITH!! Locally Owned and Operated. Residential and Commerical rekeys, Car unlocks, Safe unlocks and repairs, hardware rekeying and installation. Serving Beaufort County, Martin Count
$0 Down Auto Financing
www.AutoCreditExpress.com Low Payment Options, up to $35,000.Bad Credit Approval, Drive Same Day
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.