1.United Medical Inc
1399 E Reed Rd
Hospital Equipment & SuppliesMedical Equipment & SuppliesHome Health Care Equipment & Supplies
2.United Medical Inc
2339 Highway 1 S
Hospital Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers
3.United Medical Inc Eastgate Shopping Center
Eastgate Shopping Ctr
No Internet Heading Assigned
4.United Medical Inc
810 E Sunflower Rd Ste 160
Hospital Equipment & Supplies-RentingMedical Equipment & SuppliesHospital Equipment & Supplies
5.United Family Life Lt
100 Laura Brown St
Health & Welfare ClinicsClinics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.