1.William K Schaffarzick
835 S Main St
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
2.Delta Smile Designs
1565 S Main St
DentistsOrthodontistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
3.David Abide DMD
637 Rayner Rd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
4.Jenkins Dental Care Inc
211 Highway 82 E
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture Centers
5.Cleveland Dental Clinic
4266 Highway 8
DentistsDental HygienistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDental Labs
I had a excellent experience when I visited this clinic. They were able to give me my smile back in one day! I was able to get an appointment easily and all of their employees did a great job. They we
816 E Sunflower Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryDental ClinicsOrthodontistsDentists
7.Jennings Family Dental
716 1st St
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.