2032 Indiana Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesHandyman ServicesSnow Removal Service
best food ever! ive never had grass so fresh. but go around lunch time because thats when its the best
2.Lawn Cure Of Southern Indiana
5000 Progress Way
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors More InfoPREFERRED
3.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
4.Curry Tree Service
115 W Park Pl
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsTree ServiceLandscaping & Lawn Services
* Please Contact Us for More Information
5.Thunderbirds Lawn Mowing Services
915 S Depot St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
We offer superior lawn mowing services, along with the customer service that every customer deserves! Call us for your lawn needs whether it be for residential or commercial lawns. We service the Wash
6.Conrad's Lawn Care
Lawn MaintenanceSnow Removal ServiceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Fabulous job. I always get compliments! Keep up the great work! I
7.Rick's Handyman LLC
Lawn MaintenanceHome Repair & MaintenanceSnow Removal ServiceHome Improvements
A company in Clarksville, IN, that specializes in Handyman Services, Home Improvements, Lawn Maintenance, Landscaping Lawn Services, Snow Removal Service, Home Repair Maintenance.
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.