500 Winchester Ave
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Amazing staff, they made me feel welcome and helped me pay for everything!More Nearby Locations »
2.Kathryn L. Sutton D.D.S. & Tony K. Virgin M.D., D.D.S.
419 Vernon St
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersPediatric DentistryOrthodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
General Dentistry For Children & Adults Tony K. Virgin M.D., D.D.S. / Kathryn L. Sutton D.D.S. and Staff
3.Ashland Area Denture Clinic
2741 Winchester Ave
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
4.John D Davis DDS
1501 S 9th St
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDental Clinics
1800 Carter Ave
DentistsImplant DentistryPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Great staff great Dr's but not for poor people. Been a patient over 4 yrs had a pout 3,000.00 in dental work they assumed that my insurance was maxed out for yr and it did not restart for couple of mo
6.Gleichauf, Carl A DDS
113 N 3rd St
DentistsDental ClinicsOrthodontistsDental Labs
Carl A. Gleichauf, D.D.S., has delivered state-of-the-art dentistry since 1990. All the while, we have maintained the highest levels of professionalism, skill and compassion.As a distinguished member
7.Bellefonte Family Dental Care PSC
1592 Diederich Blvd
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Professional and got me out of pain!
Local Dentures Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentures Restore Your Smile With Dentures.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs!
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.