1.Porter J Mark DMD
2104 Argillite Rd
2.Robert L Baker DMD
1121 Seaton Ave
3.Callihan Family Dentistry
219 Main St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery More Info
500 Winchester Ave
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Amazing staff, they made me feel welcome and helped me pay for everything!More Nearby Locations »
5.Gleichauf, Carl A DDS
113 N 3rd St
DentistsDental ClinicsOrthodontistsDental Labs
Carl A. Gleichauf, D.D.S., has delivered state-of-the-art dentistry since 1990. All the while, we have maintained the highest levels of professionalism, skill and compassion.As a distinguished member
6.Kathryn L. Sutton D.D.S. & Tony K. Virgin M.D., D.D.S.
419 Vernon St
DentistsPediatric DentistryOrthodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
General Dentistry For Children & Adults Tony K. Virgin M.D., D.D.S. / Kathryn L. Sutton D.D.S. and Staff
7.Dr Steven Scurlock
1613 Kinneys Ln
DentistsDental HygienistsCosmetic Dentistry
If you're new to the area, or it's been a while since you received dental treatment, let Scurlock Dental Care introduce you to a patient centered philosophy of care that acknowledges the importance of
Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future