3044 Industrial Blvd, Bethel Park, PA, 15102
1.Bartok Plumbing, Heating & Cooling
227 Laurel Dr
PlumbersAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesHeating Equipment & Systems-Repairing
Visit our website
433 Fosterville Rd
PlumbersHome Repair & MaintenanceWater Heater RepairCarpenters
Handyman Services has been serving the Greensburg area for over 30 years. We Welcome Small Repairs. We are family owned and operated. We are experts in plumbing, Electrical, Carpentry, Tile Repair, Wa
3044 Industrial Blvd
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialHeating Equipment & Systems
Had water heater installed. Work was done quickly and done well. Technicians were courteous and knowledgeable. Be prepared to pay top dollar.
4.B & K Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling
PlumbersGeneral ContractorsKitchen Planning & Remodeling ServiceBathroom Remodeling
B & K Electrical Services is an electrical repair service located in Greensburg, PA. We are independently owned and operated, as well as PA registered, certified, and insured. We offer fast, affordabl
5.John Haughey and Sons Plumbing
PlumbersSewer ContractorsBathroom RemodelingWater Heaters
Visit our website
I have used these guys twice for clogged drains and a broken wall pipe in my sink. Both times were urgent issues and they were able to come out the same day! They were very professional and knowledg
6.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
7.TRU Plumbing & Excavating Co. LLCServing the Greensburg, PA area
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningWater HeatersExcavation Contractors
Outstanding company and crew. The owner, AJ, is friendly, experienced, and a great communicator. He picked up his phone at 10:00 on a Saturday night and was out to the installation of service line the
Serving the Greensburg area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Be mindful of how much water you use in your bathroom, kitchen and even outdoors when watering your lawn.
- Make sure your toilet handle works properly and doesn't stick.
- Replace old shower heads with more efficient low-flow options that can cut down on the gallons of water you use each morning.
- Turning off the water while you brush your teeth
- Only running your dishwasher or clothes washer when you have a full load.
- Don't use your toilet or kitchen sink like a trash can by stuffing hard to flush material down the drain or pouring fats and oils down the pipe.
- Throw coffee grounds and eggshells in the garbage instead of in your sink.
- Only use your toilet to flush human waste and toilet paper