Artisan Plastic Surgery
6154 state route 30 Suite 100, Greensburg, PA, 15601
1.Advanced Pain Medicine
545 Rugh St
Physicians & Surgeons, Pain ManagementPhysicians & SurgeonsPain Management
2.Advanced Pain Medicine
125 Daugherty Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Pain ManagementPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
3.Advanced Pain Medicine PC
500 N Lewis Run Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
114 Walnut Hill Rd
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesHolistic PractitionersAlternative Medicine & Health PractitionersPain Management
5.Charnesky, Alisha Ann
2686 Monroeville Blvd
NursesPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeNurses-Advanced Practice-ARNP
6.Nancy E Bies, CRNP
300 Fleet St
NursesNurses-Advanced Practice-ARNPNurses RegistriesMedical Assistants & Technicians
7.Dran, Mollie A
348 Donohoe Rd
NursesMedical ClinicsNurses-Advanced Practice-ARNP
Laser Spine Institute
Serving the Greensburg area. Call Today For Lasting Pain Relief.We've Helped Over 60,000 Patients!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.