1.Premier Medical Associate
108 State St Ste 104
2.Premier Medical Associate
108 Tate St
No Internet Heading Assigned
3.Premier Medical Complex
610 N Fayetteville St
Physicians & Surgeons, Emergency MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Pulmonary DiseasesPhysicians & Surgeons
4.Premier Medical Asociates
3333 Brookview Hills Blvd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Premier Medical Associates, which is a part of Forsyth Medical Centre, provides health care facilities. Based in Winston-Salem, N.C., it specializes in offering family medicine, internal medicine as w
5.Premier Home Health Care
2783 Nc Highway 68 S Ste 101
Home Health ServicesNursesMedical Assistants & TechniciansNurses Registries
Founded in 1968, Eldercare is an agency that offers a range of home health care and nursing solutions to senior citizens. It provides a variety of personal care and living assistance services, such as
6.Premier Med Spa & Laser Center
4515 Premier Dr
Day SpasBeauty SalonsMedical Spas
7.Unc Regional Physicians Internal Medicine At Premier
4510 Premier Dr Ste 101
Physicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.