Serving the Greensboro area.
1.Pete Wall Plumbing Co Inc
835 Winston St
Thank you for the prompt, first rate service! I highly recommend Pete Wall Plumbing. They will take care of you too.
2.TW Stanley Well Pump & Plumbing Co
5107 Lady Ln
PlumbersPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialPumps
These people are prompt, friendly, and extremely skilled. They did excellent work for us and I will recommend them to any and everyone I know!Glenn Shafar
3.Able Sewer & Drain Cleaning Service Inc
1600 Brookhaven Mill Rd
PlumbersSeptic Tank & System CleaningBuilding ContractorsSewer Contractors
I was having a serious issue in my home with a backup issue. One and a half hours after calling Able, Alex arrived at my home and repaired the blockage at the front of my home. I will use these folks
4.Affordable Plumbing Heating & Air Inc
4206 United St
PlumbersAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsHeating Contractors & Specialties
5.Bare Tech Plumbing Inc
4705 Waldorf Dr
PlumbersGas Equipment-Service & RepairSwimming Pool DealersWater Heaters
Licensed Plumber - License #17371
6.Wally Overman Plumbing
303 Waverly Way
PlumbersHome Repair & MaintenanceBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialWater Heaters
Visit our website
7.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services
1409 Boulder Ct
PlumbersFire & Water Damage RestorationGrease TrapsPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Special thanks to Russell Atkins in Greensboro! He was professional yet very friendly. Not only did he fix my sink but he gave me a lot of helpful tips to prevent me from having that problem again. HeMore Nearby Locations »
A S A P Plumbing Service
3 Commerce St, Thomasville, NC, 27360
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?