A S A P Plumbing Service
3 Commerce St, Thomasville, NC, 27360
1.Pete Wall Plumbing Co Inc
835 Winston St
Thank you for the prompt, first rate service! I highly recommend Pete Wall Plumbing. They will take care of you too.
2.TW Stanley Well Pump & Plumbing Co
5107 Lady Ln
PlumbersPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialPumps
These people are prompt, friendly, and extremely skilled. They did excellent work for us and I will recommend them to any and everyone I know!Glenn Shafar
3.Able Sewer & Drain Cleaning Service Inc
1600 Brookhaven Mill Rd
PlumbersSeptic Tank & System CleaningBuilding ContractorsSewer Contractors
I was having a serious issue in my home with a backup issue. One and a half hours after calling Able, Alex arrived at my home and repaired the blockage at the front of my home. I will use these folks
4.Affordable Plumbing Heating & Air Inc
4206 United St
PlumbersAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsHeating Contractors & Specialties
5.Bare Tech Plumbing Inc
4705 Waldorf Dr
PlumbersGas Equipment-Service & RepairSwimming Pool DealersWater Heaters
Licensed Plumber - License #17371
6.Wally Overman Plumbing
303 Waverly Way
PlumbersHome Repair & MaintenanceBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialWater Heaters
Visit our website
7.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services
1409 Boulder Ct
PlumbersFire & Water Damage RestorationGrease TrapsPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Special thanks to Russell Atkins in Greensboro! He was professional yet very friendly. Not only did he fix my sink but he gave me a lot of helpful tips to prevent me from having that problem again. HeMore Nearby Locations »
Serving the Greensboro area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Don't use your toilet or kitchen sink like a trash can by stuffing hard to flush material down the drain or pouring fats and oils down the pipe.
- Throw coffee grounds and eggshells in the garbage instead of in your sink.
- Only use your toilet to flush human waste and toilet paper
- Before calling a plumber, try to unclog your drains and toilets yourself by using a plunger.
- Make sure you use a standard bell-shaped plunger for your sink and shower drains and a plunger with a flanged end for your toilets.
- If neither type can loosen the pipe blockage, put a plumber's snake to use.
- Ratchet the snake down the pipe to eliminate any clogs.
- Be mindful of how much water you use in your bathroom, kitchen and even outdoors when watering your lawn.
- Make sure your toilet handle works properly and doesn't stick.
- Replace old shower heads with more efficient low-flow options that can cut down on the gallons of water you use each morning.
- Turning off the water while you brush your teeth
- Only running your dishwasher or clothes washer when you have a full load.