Winston Salem, NC, 27107
1.Revco Floor Finishing Inc
317 Pendleton Dr
Flooring ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenanceWater Damage RestorationFire & Water Damage Restoration
Since 1963, Revco Floor Finishing has been a family owned and operated business that is commited to Quality and Service.
4320 Clovelly Dr
Flooring ContractorsBuilding ContractorsHardwood Floors
Give Your Floors A Face Lift With Universal Flooring!
3.Grout Works of Charlotte
2112 Wright Ave
Flooring ContractorsTile-Contractors & DealersTile-Cleaning, Refinishing & Sealing
Call Grout Works of Charlotte For Tile & Flooring Estimates Today!
4.Glover Carpets & Interiors Inc
We come to you, Special Appoints for Personalized Attention . Proudly Serving the Triad Area. Serving in High Point, NC By Appointment Only, We Come to You Over 55 Years' Combined Experience
5.Townsend Restoration Services Inc
7202 Summit Ave
Fire & Water Damage RestorationHome Repair & MaintenanceWater Damage RestorationCabinets
Good restoration job professionally done by trustworthy people. Highly recommended.
6.Sears Home Improvement
4523 Green Point Dr #113
Roofing Equipment & SuppliesHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesBoiler DealersHeating Equipment & Systems-Repairing
Let Sears Home Services handle your home improvement needs. Whether you’re updating your heating and cooling system, fixing a leaky roof or creating your dream kitchen, our specialists at Sears Home SMore Nearby Locations »
7.Piedmont Home Contractors, Inc
3015 Pacific Ave
Home ImprovementsHome Repair & MaintenanceFlooring ContractorsMold Remediation
Serving the Greensboro area. The Leader In Flooring/Carpet!Call For An In-Home Estimate!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?