UNC Regional Physicians
High Point, NC, 27262
1.Greensboro Medical Associates
1511 Westover Ter
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Rheumatology (Arthritis)Physicians & Surgeons, Geriatrics
2.Greensboro Ophthalmology Associates PA
8 N Pointe Ct
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsMedical ClinicsContact Lenses
3.Greensboro Ophthalmology Associates PA
8 N Pointe Ct
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyPhysicians & SurgeonsClinicsMedical Clinics
4.Greensboro Pathology Associates Pa
706 Green Valley Rd Ste 104
Physicians & Surgeons, PathologyPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical LabsMedical Clinics
Founded in 1954, Greensboro Pathology Associates, also known as GPA, provides pathology services to physicians in the Southeast. The firm provides gynecological and dermatopathology solutions. It offe
5.Greensboro Cardiology Associates PA
1002 N Church St Ste 103
Physicians & Surgeons, CardiologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
6.Greensboro Podiatry Associates, P.A.
530 N Elam Ave Ste A
Physicians & Surgeons, PodiatristsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
Called 4 days in advance of mother's appt with new insurance information. Had to leave voicemail on line for insurance and billing. Left all my contact numbers and that we had appt in 4 days. Took
7.Greensboro Pathology Associates PA
1200 N Elm St
Medical LabsPhysicians & Surgeons, PathologyMedical ClinicsPathology Labs
Greensboro Pathology Associates ( GPA ), located in in Greensboro NC, provides the highest quality, customized pathology laboratory services throughout the Southeast. Since 1954, GPA has supported the
Palladium Primary Care
3750 Admiral Dr, High Point, NC, 27265
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.