Winston Salem, NC, 27107
1.Revco Floor Finishing Inc
317 Pendleton Dr
Flooring ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenanceWater Damage RestorationFire & Water Damage Restoration
Since 1963, Revco Floor Finishing has been a family owned and operated business that is commited to Quality and Service.
4320 Clovelly Dr
Flooring ContractorsBuilding ContractorsHardwood Floors
Give Your Floors A Face Lift With Universal Flooring!
3.Glover Carpets & Interiors Inc
We come to you, Special Appoints for Personalized Attention . Proudly Serving the Triad Area. Serving in High Point, NC By Appointment Only, We Come to You Over 55 Years' Combined Experience
4.Grout Works of Charlotte
2112 Wright Ave
Flooring ContractorsTile-Contractors & DealersTile-Cleaning, Refinishing & Sealing
Call Grout Works of Charlotte For Tile & Flooring Estimates Today!
5.Townsend Restoration Services Inc
7202 Summit Ave
Fire & Water Damage RestorationHome Repair & MaintenanceWater Damage RestorationCabinets
Good restoration job professionally done by trustworthy people. Highly recommended.
6.Sears Home Improvement
4523 Green Point Dr #113
Siding ContractorsAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsHeat PumpsVentilating Contractors
Let Sears Home Services handle your home improvement needs. Whether you’re updating your heating and cooling system, fixing a leaky roof or creating your dream kitchen, our specialists at Sears Home SMore Nearby Locations »
7.Piedmont Home Contractors, Inc
3015 Pacific Ave
Home ImprovementsHome Repair & MaintenanceFlooring ContractorsMold Remediation
Serving the Greensboro area. The Leader In Flooring/Carpet!Call For An In-Home Estimate!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?