Wendover OB-GYN & Infertility Inc
1908 Lendew St, Greensboro, NC, 27408
1002 N Church St Ste 201
Physicians & Surgeons, Gastroenterology (Stomach & Intestines)Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralMedical Clinics
Eagle Gastroenterology specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of digestive system disorders. The center performs diagnostic processes using upper and lower endoscopy for evaluating problems in the
2.Eagle Obstetrics And Gynecology
301 E Wendover Ave Ste 300
Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Urology
3.Dr. Elizabeth Anne Eagle, MD
1317 N Elm St Ste 1b
Physicians & Surgeons, RadiologyMedical & Dental X-Ray LabsMRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)Physicians & Surgeons, Nuclear Medicine
4.Eagle Bone Density
301 E Wendover Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
301 E Wendover Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, CardiologyPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
Eagle Cardiology specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of heart and circulatory system disorders. The center offers echocardiography, nuclear imaging, Holter monitoring and cardiac catherization
6.Mount Eagle Health Care Home Care Services
14 W Main St
7.Eagle Family Medicine At Triad
3511 W Market St Ste A
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Dr. Swayne is the most genuinely caring physician that I have ever entrusted my care to. Open, honest, and respectful,I recommend him to everyone I know because of his sincere vigilance over my health
Palladium Primary Care
3750 Admiral Dr, High Point, NC, 27265
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.