Kapec, Paula I DDS
809 Summit Ave, Greensboro, NC, 27405
N 3818 Elm St
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersImplant DentistryPediatric Dentistry
After calling several offices in an attempt to have a tooth looked at they were able to get me right in that day. I was very impressed with the professionalism of the staff as they were very helpful
2.Kapec, Paula I DDS
809 Summit Ave
DentistsImplant DentistryPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
I don't know anyone who wouldn't love Paula Kapec! She takes her time with you, makes sure you are comfortable each step of the way while performing procedures, and is a genuinely caring person. Pri
3.Shelor, Paul D DDS,PA
1401 W Wendover Ave
super office, Dr. Shelor is a very kind and gentle dentist. Everyone there makes going to the dentist fun.
4.Greene, Stacey Dr DDS
709 E Market St suite 26, Greensboro NC, 27401
As soon as I walked in the office of Dr. Stacy Green I was welcomed with a smile and a very pleasant personality from the entire staff. Also, Dr. Green made me feel so comfortable, that I almost fell
5.Taylor David N DDS
1331 N Elm St
Excellent service and care!
6.Beeker Amanda DDS PLLC
3201 Brassfield Rd
DentistsCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
7.Welch, Scott A DDS
2016 New Garden Rd
Relaxing atmosphere, very professional. So far very happy with this office, and dentists usually give me major anxiety. I was treated with respect (I have a lot of issues and it's embarrassing). Reas
Christopher Millsaps, DDS, PA
7A Corporate Center Ct, Greensboro, NC, 27408
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future