Kernersville, NC, 27284
1.Blake Electric Co
4041 Blumenthal Rd
ElectriciansElectric CompaniesAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsBuilding Contractors
Serving the Greensboro area.
Please try reloading the page.
Firstr I called King this afternoon after finding a GFIC outlet in my kitchen tripped that wouldn't reset. I called and had to leave a message which concenred me. I stated my issue and said it was not an emergency. I received a call back in less than an hour and had an appointment scheduled fro 3:30 - 4PM the same day for non-emergency. Well I had to drop my girlfriend off at work and arrived home at 3:35PM. They had already left a voicemail on my phone and I called them to let them know I was running a few min late while they were early. After checking the GFIC outlet they found it was installed and working properly. During the test I heard the electric crackle of a short coming from another outlet. That outlet suddenly became discolored during this time. Removing that oultet from the wall we found it was shorting and both the wiring and the outlet itself was melted. If it were not for the prompt and professional service of King Electric I would likely no longer have a house. I fully excpect this outlet would have caused a fire that left me homeless within the week.
There aren't enough words to express how wonderful, timely, respectful of my home, very reasonable in cost, and above and beyond the call of duty, this company did on the project at my home. The explanation of what needed to be done and the alteration to address a hidden issue in the project was done on the spot and in less time than I anticipated. I am so pleased to have such a top notch company service my mid size electrical issue(s) and in such a fast manner. I will most definitely use Bodie Home Electric again and again!!!!! Very trustworthy, very efficient. I would give this company more stars but I had to settle on the max available! My project included installing power to the garage, and correcting the issues with the panel, and an install of a porch fixture...and getting my washer to work, w/o my needing to call an appliance repairman!!!!!!!, and the last part was done as a courtesy!!!!!!!!!!!!
King Electrical came out the day we called to give us an estimate and then said they could start the job in 2 days and complete it in one day and did. Estimate was reasonable. The job was completed for a little more than estimate only due to a change made the day of the job per our request. They added a breaker and an additional breaker box for 4 outdoor quad outlets to the frontside of our house so we can plug up all of our holiday decor. We are truly impressed with how nice the outlets are with clear covers that protect them from inclement weather. They gave us the ability to turn off power to all 4 outlets or turn them off individually. We also had them move the outlet for the stove and put up a new light fixture within our home. Their workers are very professional and clean up after themselves. I will definitely call them again and refer them to friends and family.
We had a huge electrical hit due to the severe thunderstorm we experienced in northwest Greensboro on 7/31/2016 (Sunday). I called Welborn Electric early Monday morning (8/1) and they were here within 4 hours. We later found some additional electrical problems upstairs, and they returned on the evening of 8/2 and worked until 8:00 PM to repair/replace all burned wires and make sure that my family was safe. I highly recommend them for their prompt response, overall knowledge, and professionalism. I will definitely use them again should the need arise in the future. A huge thank you to the entire Welborn Electric team, including Jimmy and Angela for their assistance with completion of our claim for our homeowners insurance.
I hired Dave King to come to my home and replace my outdoor electrical panel. He did a fine job of it and I have used him in conjunction with my HVAC buisness and he has never let me down and all his work has passed electrical inspection on the first go around. I would highly recommend Mr. King if you have any electrical needs since he is reliable , respectful , compliant and knowledgible.
King Electric is the epitome of excellence. We just cannot say enough positive things about KING ELECTRIC. If you want a professional, skilled, knowledgeable and compassionate company who will get the job done and done right… KING ELECTRIC is that company. We now have them on speed dial. They have made a loyal customer out of us.
I had King Electrical Services, Inc. Design and plan my kitchen lighting during remodel...were dead on it! Never imagined that lighting alone could make such a dramtic improvement. I highly recommend using King Electrical Services for all of your needs.
Wow. They scheduled a visit within two hours of my call. Friendly technician fixed the problem within 1 hour. Very fair price. Invoice received by email by the end of the day. Paid them electronically. Couldn't ask for better.
Great Service, Excellent Job, and Very Professional!!! I Highly Recommend Kings Electrical Services Inc. I look forward to hiring Kings Electrical Services Inc., for all electrical issues in my home.
King Electrical Services INC did a great job in a timely manner and had really reasonable prices. Would recommend them to anybody !!!
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.