Christopher Millsaps, DDS, PA
7A Corporate Center Ct, Greensboro, NC, 27408
3911 Teamsters Pl
Prosthodontists & Denture Centers
They all was wonderful very nice I was told by other dentist no one would be able to make teeth to fit me cause of bone loss well I am happy to say they was so wrong Affordable Dentures made me so
Kapec, Paula I DDS
809 Summit Ave, Greensboro, NC, 27405
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.