Kapec, Paula I DDS
809 Summit Ave, Greensboro, NC, 27405
2511 Oakcrest Ave
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
How can I describe Norman Dental and his team….AMAZING!!! AM So Happy With My Results.
2.Triad Family Dental
510 Nicholas Rd., Suite F
DentistsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
There are not many dentist is Greensboro that take Medicaid and this dentist is awesome. They have tvs all through the place you can go back with your children. There are Xbox's in the waiting area. T
3.A-1 Dental Services
HWY 29--3501 Associate Dr
DentistsCosmetic DentistryProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Labs
4215 W Wendover Ave
I love the energy from the staff... they always complement my dental hygiene and are very helpful with suggestions if needed. I'm very comfortable every time I go. I'm normally always in and out... an
612 Pasteur Dr
Drs. Hanna and Gill and gentle and smart. They take their time with their patients, answering every question and offering thoughtful suggestions. They are very easy-going and professional.
309 E Bessemer Ave
i need your help i think they are good
7.Adams Farm Dental DDS
5710 -R High Point Rd
DentistsPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
Dental treatment on 6/13/16Paid balance in full before treatment (simple fillings) and told after treatment a refund was due for dental work not performed. Received refund in the mail which was less t
Christopher Millsaps, DDS, PA
7A Corporate Center Ct, Greensboro, NC, 27408
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future