Call A Pro
Serving the Greensboro area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your electrical needs.
1.Weston Trawick Inc
5392 Tower Rd
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialHome Repair & MaintenanceUtility Companies
Very professional company. They were the best we have dealt with on any of our projects. Good job guys!
2.Lawson & Lawson Electrical Services Inc
5019 Metzke Ln
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsGeneratorsLighting Fixtures
I was very very pleased with the Service from Lawson Electric. They where able to come out and fix a problem in the FIRST trip that a previous electrician could not resolve in multiple trips. There Se
12 J K Ln
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Visit our website
4.Aaron's Electric Service IncServing the Greensboro, FL area
Electric CompaniesLighting ContractorsElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
5.Call A Pro
ElectriciansWater Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
6.Industrial Electric Testing Inc
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersElectrical EngineersBuilding Contractors
Full member of NETA. Established since 1987. We do electrical acceptance and maintenance testing of large electrical distribution systems. We offer 24 hour emergency service. State certificatition: EC
7.Albritton Electrical Service Inc
4821 Six Oaks Dr
They do good work, but at least one of their employees is a thief. He stole from my home and nothing was done about it...
Serving the Greensboro area. Call eLocal Electricians 24/7.Talk To A Local Electrician Today.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.