Lewis Scott J DDS
5800 N Bayshore Dr, Milwaukee, WI, 53217
1.Bay View Dental Care
3380 S Kinnickinnic Ave
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Bay View Dental Clinic is a family oriented atmosphere. The receptionists are welcoming and friendly. The staff that handles dental care demonstrate a high level of professionalism and show high inter
2.Czaplicki Family Dentistry
6191 S 108th St
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
If you are in need of a general, restorative, or cosmetic dentist, Czaplicki Family Dentistry serving the greater Milwaukee area can help you. Drs. Donald J. Czaplicki, Cathleen M. Czaplicki, and Heat
3.Thomas J Haddican, DDS
6522 S Lovers Lane Rd
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
4.Oak Creek Dental Care, LLC
132 E Drexel Ave
DentistsDental HygienistsImplant DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
Dr.Koester is pain free ive been going to him since hes been out of school wouldnt go no where else
5.Gorman, Robin Ann DDS
6101 W Vliet St
DentistsClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDental Clinics
Small Personalized Preventive Based Practice New Office, 18 Years in Practice
6.Drs Trochlell & Associates The Fun Kids Dentist
16655 W Bluemound Rd
This is the best kids dentist ever. I have taken my daughter here since she was one for the free well child check-up. The doctors are all so nice. The hygienists make her visits specialby painting h
8241 S Howell Ave
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Clinics
I will not be returning to this place after I finish getting my dentures, they screwed up my insurance and now making me wait to get my teeth because of their screw up. I do not recommend them at all.More Nearby Locations »
Lagerman Richard DDS SC
2929 N Oakland Ave, Milwaukee, WI, 53211
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future