1.Great Lakes Caring Home Health & Hospice
Nurses-Home ServicesHome Health ServicesHospicesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
Very good health care for Richard Begley. Needs same one to help with cleaning an cooking for Richard Begley
2.Baystate Visiting Nurse & Hospice
101 Munson St Ste 1
Nurses-Home ServicesHome Health Services
3.Epic Health Services
91 Main St Ste 9
Home Health ServicesNursesNurses RegistriesNurses-Home Services
The Epic Health Services family of companies provides a unique, pediatric care continuum through each of its divisions to medically fragile children across the United States. Epic Health Services prov
4.Victory Home Healthcare
277 Main St
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home Services
5.International Health Services
5 Park St
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home ServicesHealth & Welfare ClinicsMedical Clinics
6.Franklin County Home Care Corporation
101 Munson St
Home Health ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNurses-Home ServicesSocial Service Organizations
7.Gardner Visiting Nursing
184 Gov Dukakis Dr
Nurses-Home ServicesAdult Day Care Centers
A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.