Serving the Greenfield area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today!
1.Irvington Landscape Inc./Plant Health Concepts LLC
4907 W US Highway 40
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service More InfoPREFERRED
2.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
3.Franco Landscaping Inc
PO Box 34156
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesRetaining Walls
Award-winning Franco Landscaping Inc. (FLI) has been serving Indianapolis and the surrounding areas since 1991. FLI is primarily engaged in landscape design, landscape installation and landscape maint
10843 E County Road 300 N
Lawn MaintenancePonds & Pond SuppliesLandscaping & Lawn Services
Did some special herbicide treatments for a large lot and it worked very well. On time and good service.
5.Angel Oak Tree Care - Angel's Touch Lawn Care, Inc. - Stephen A. Courchaine
6451 Saguaro Ct
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsTree ServiceArborists
My name is Stephen A. Courchaine. I graduated from Michigan Technological University in 1976 with a Bachelor of Science in Urban Forestry. After graduating, I joined a national tree and lawn care comp
6.Ajay's Nursery Inc
2250 N Mitthoeffer Rd
Lawn MaintenanceDeck BuildersLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Visit our website
Landscape & Yard Experts
www.services-connect.com Maintenance & More!Make an Appointment Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.