1.Westwood Veterinary Clinic
1306 W Main St
2.Greenfield Foot Clinic
744 N State St
Physicians & Surgeons Equipment & SuppliesPhysicians & Surgeons, PodiatristsMedical Equipment & SuppliesPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
3.Greenfield Veterinary Clinic
916 N State St
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinary Specialty ServicesVeterinarians
4.Cumberland Convenient Care Med
10 W Boyd Ave
5.Greenfield First Care
10 W Boyd Ave
Urgent CareMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinics
1051 N State St
7.Westwood Veterinary Clinic
1310 E Main St
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinarians
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.