Edwards Tree Service
Knoxville, TN, 37938
1.TruGreenServing the Greeneville, TN area
Termite ControlPest Control ServicesPest Control Services-Commercial & IndustrialLawn Maintenance
Dependable and knowledgeable. I'm a 5 year customer and highly recommend their work to others. Lawn looks great!
2.TruGreen Lawn Care
2009 Brookside Ln
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree ServiceWeed Control Service
Always do a good job. i love trugreens service they are the best!! i will recommend trugreen to all of my friends
Dayton's Pest Control Services
4647 Newcom Ave, Knoxville, TN, 37919
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.