C & L Tire & Towing
115 Beechwood Rd, Kingsport, TN, 37663
1.Rusty's Tire & Alignment
1044 W Summer St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-AutomotiveBrake Repair
i believe Rusty place is the best!! they have friendly staff workers. they are great if you want your job done right I have been here once before so i say its the best place in to and you can trust me
2.Gary's Paint & Body Shop
3496 Asheville Hwy
Tire DealersAutomobile Body Repairing & PaintingAuto Repair & ServiceTowing
At Gary's, we know almost everyone has a busy schedule. We strive to make your accident or breakdown as painless as possible. We deal with your Insurance Company to achieve the best repair process for
3.Double D Tire
403 E Bernard Ave
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAutomobile AccessoriesAuto Repair & Service
914 W Main St
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairUsed Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & Supplies
5.Humble Tire & Svc Ctr
1209 Snapps Ferry Rd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceWheels
6.Greeneville Tire & Performance Center
2530 E Andrew Johnson Hwy
Tire DealersAuto Repair & Service
7.Kyker's Extreme Automotive
1201 Tusculum Blvd
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceTowing
Get the expert attention your car needs, as well as the friendly and professional service you deserve, at Kyker's Extreme Automotive in Greeneville, TN. Our mission is to provide quality auto repair w
Discount Tire And Brake Service
1736 Callahan Dr, Knoxville, TN, 37912
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.