1.Takoma Regional Hospital
401 Takoma Ave
HospitalsMedical CentersNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilitySurgery Centers
Waited 3 hrs at Er and still never seen no Dr ,,,I do not understand how they can say no wait or fast service because everytime I have been there it has been a wait. If you are extremely sick you shou
2.Takoma Regional Hospital
438 E Vann Rd
HospitalsMedical CentersRehabilitation Services
3.Takoma Regional Hospital
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
4.Takoma Regional Hospital
108 W Summer St
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.