2015 W Spencer St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
2.Spring - Green Lawn Care
1332 Parkview Rd
Lawn MaintenanceWeed Control ServicePest Control Equipment & SuppliesPest Control Services
Since 1977, Spring-Green has been beautifying America’s neighborhood lawns and landscapes and we are proud to stand behind our work. As your locally owned and operated neighborhood lawn care professio
3.Green Bay Nursery
1577 Langlade Ave
Landscape ContractorsLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesLandscaping & Lawn Services
The people here really seem to know what they are doing. They have great products, and helpful staff
2221 S Webster Ave # A121
Landscape ContractorsSnow Removal Service
Residential and Commercial Free Estimates Senior Discount (Check Web Site for Details) Owner Owned and Operated Serving Green Bay over 6 Years
2221 S Webster Ave # A21
Landscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal ServiceLawn Maintenance
6.Chop Chop Landscaping in Green Bay
3185 S Ridge Rd
First impressions will always be the most important as far as we’re concerned and in our experience, a lot of homeowners in our community feel the same way. It was that feeling that brought us togethe
7.Got Snow? Green Bay Snow Removal
834 Shawano Ave
Snow Removal ServiceLawn Maintenance
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.