Badger State Used Tires
1322 Velp Ave, Green Bay, WI, 54303 More Info
2175 Main St
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceWheels
Tires Plus Total Car Care is your go-to, expert source for new tires for any car, truck or SUV. Our tire experts provide the experience and know-how to guide you through the maze of tires to find onesMore Nearby Locations »
2717 S Oneida St
Auto Repair & ServiceMufflers & Exhaust SystemsTire DealersAutomobile Parts & Supplies
Over the years, my family and I have regularly taken in 6 cars to the Green Bay location of Matthews Tire, and we couldn't be happier. The customer service is excellent, the work has consistently beenMore Nearby Locations »
3.Auto Service LLC, Downtown
434 E Walnut St
Tire DealersBrake RepairAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & Supplies
Went to a big chain for my breaks and they quoted me 800, saying all my breaks were bad and that everything needed to be replaced. Then I went here when they called me back for the quote they said I t
4.Badger State Used Tires
1322 Velp Ave
Tire DealersUsed Tire Dealers
The customer service is quite exceptional the guys are always nice and knowledgeable, will give tips to their customers as well. Pricing is always great too!
5.East Side Exhaust Inc
1726 E Mason St
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesMufflers & Exhaust SystemsAuto Repair & Service
* Locally Owned for over 40 Years....Please Visit our Website for more information about our products & services
6.Jeff's Auto Repair
1372 E Mason St
Tire DealersTowingAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & Service
7.Car-X Tire & Auto
909 Phoenix Way
Tire DealersAutomobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & RepairBrake RepairMufflers & Exhaust Systems
theresal , Green Bay, WI Scott and Craig always do a great job! I trust them with my vehicles and refer everyone to use their service. They are honest and communicate with me in a timely manner. I woMore Nearby Locations »
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.