1.Spring - Green Lawn Care
1332 Parkview Rd
Lawn MaintenanceWeed Control ServicePest Control Equipment & SuppliesPest Control Services
Since 1977, Spring-Green has been beautifying America’s neighborhood lawns and landscapes and we are proud to stand behind our work. As your locally owned and operated neighborhood lawn care professio
281 Allied St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Naturescape® is pleased to offer Complete Lawn And Landscape Care Programs for you at super savings. The philosophy here is to offer the highest quality programs using the very best fertilizer and wee
3.A&D Lawn Care
1920 Verlin Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & Consultants
A&D Lawn Care prides itself in quality and perfection, offering services in Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall. Mowing, trimming, fertilizer & weed control, spring and fall clean-ups, tree and shrub prun
4.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
2640 N Packerland Dr
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control ServicesPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
THE ORKIN SERVICE DIFFERENCE When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
5.Cutting Edge Lawn Care LLC
2301 Santa Barbara Dr
Lawn MaintenanceSnow Removal ServiceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Cutting Edge Lawn Care LLC is a full service lawncare and snow removal company service the Green Bay area since 1998. We offer full list of lawncare services including Mowing, trimming, spring and fal
6.Lizer Lawn Care & Management
2034 Bellevue St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscape Contractors
We can help you achieve the green and healthy lawn you dream about. With over 45 years of combined expertise in lawn maintenance, we will have your lawn will looking flawless.Whether you already have
7.Canadeo Lawn Care LLC
Lawn MaintenanceWeed Control ServiceLandscaping & Lawn Services
TruGreen® Lawn Service
http://localpros247.com/lawn-care 1st Lawn Application Just $29.95.Call Today To Get Your Free Quote!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.