1.GEI Consultants Inc
955 Challenger Dr
2.GEI Consultants Inc
3159 Voyager Dr
Architectural EngineersProfessional Engineers
Please try reloading the page.
Some of the services we proudly offer, but not limited to are:* New Construction * Electric Service Upgrades * Additions & Remodeling * Repairs & Rewiring * Home Improvement* Code Violation Repair * Lighting & Ceiling Fans * Basements & Garages * Additional Outlets * Air Conditioner Wiring* Spa Wiring & Above Ground Pools * Outdoor Lighting * Cottage Upgrades * Cable TV & Telephone * Maintenance * Troubleshoot & Repair Faulty Circuits * New Circuits * Trenching Available * Replace Defective Devices * Electric Baseboard HeatInstallations in Homes for Stand-by-Generators & Auto-Transfer SwitchesWhether it’s adding a ceiling fan, upgrading your entire electrical system in your home, cottage or small business, to wiring your new home, G. S. Electrical Services, LLC can provide all your electrical needs.
We were having strange electrical problems at our business and called Eland to help us do some trouble shooting. They called one of their electricians off of another long term job to stop in and help us us. Quickly found some very serious high voltage coming into our building, tuned off power, and called WPS to open transformer. The two crews diagnosed problem, called in an order to some specialty supplies, returned with a co-worker, and worked in and out in the cold and wind to get the work done correctly yet as quickly as possible. Incredibly prompt, knowledgeable, professional, and fast acting, doing everything possible to get our business phones, computers, and lights back on. We very much appreciate how seriously and professionally Kyle coordinated our 6 hour repair, which very well may have prevented a very serious fire.
Highly recommend this business! We built with Smart Custom Homes a few years ago, and we are still in love with our home. Maureen and Bryan have many years of experience in this business and it shows. Both are so easy to work that it made the entire process enjoyable. They work well together, are readily available for questions, professional, and do what it takes to get things done. Regular meetings kept things on track and on schedule. The quality of their work shows in the details. We couldn't have asked for a better experience overall.
Chad Grunwald and crew do a great job working with me at Cantilever Studio. Your imagination is the limit, and they bring great ideas into our home designs. They work on new homes, renovations, and landscape lighting. I highly recommend them. Also find them at www.greenbayconstructionguild.usThanks for all the great work Current Electric,Chad Cornette
"Tremendously happy with Carey and his team. Came below quote price, finished job quickly and to perfection by working through the weekends while keeping a clean work site."-Laura Ritchie, Appleton
They did an amazing job fixing an issue we had after hours (10pm) and had excellent customer service. I would recommend them to everyone!
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.