Serving the Green Bay area. Get 50% Off Carpets & Floorings.Call us Now For A Free Estimate.
1.Jobelius Floor Covering Inc
2190 S Ashland Ave
Flooring ContractorsTile-Contractors & DealersFloor MaterialsCarpet & Rug Dealers
****VISIT OUR SHOWROOM**** * Member of Brown County County Home Builders Association * Financing Available * Please Visit our Website for more information or call us today!!!!
1308 Bellevue St
Tile-Cleaning, Refinishing & SealingFlooring ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenanceTile-Contractors & Dealers
Complex tile job on commercial pool done on time and at agreed price. Very professional service - they clearly take pride in their work.
3.Wilson Hardwood Flooring LLC
396 E le Capitaine Cir
Flooring ContractorsDeck Cleaning & TreatmentFloor MaterialsDeck Builders
Wilson Hardwood Flooring specializes in the following services:Hardwood Flooring InstallationHardwood Flooring Sanding and FinishingHardwoof Flooring RefinishingOld and New Hardwood FloorsCustom Board
2815 Packerland Dr
Floor MaterialsBuilding ContractorsCarpet InstallationFlooring Contractors
Please contact us for more information
5.Joski Tile & Carpet
1701 Ontario Rd
Floor MaterialsCarpet & Rug DealersTile-Contractors & DealersFlooring Contractors
6.L P Mooradian Co
620 Mike Mccarthy way
Floor MaterialsDraperies, Curtains & Window TreatmentsTile-Contractors & DealersCarpet & Rug Repair
Absolutely the best and very professional company. Fair price, quality work and timely! Could not ask for anything more. Thanks, Laurie, for all you do.
7.JensensCarpet Care And Restoration
1720 Lime Kiln Rd
Carpet & Rug CleanersFlooring ContractorsFurniture Cleaning & Fabric ProtectionCrime & Trauma Scene Clean Up
Jensen's Carpet Care and Restoration, located in DePere, Wisconsin, has been a member of the Brown County Homebuilders Association for more than 7 years. We are active members of the Apartment Associa
Serving the Green Bay area. The leader in flooring/carpet!Call for an in-home estimates.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?