Parc Village Dental
2805 Libal St, Green Bay, WI, 54301
1.The Center For Dental Excellence
410 Security Blvd
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
I’ve been seeing Dr. David Brusky for about 15+ years now. My pediatric dentist recommended him to me, as I was looking for a new dentist in the Green Bay area. The entire staff is very friendly and v
2388 S Oneida St
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Clinics
This place is awesome. In your first visit theY make sure you understand the treatment you are getting aND work with with one on one to make it possible for you to get the treatment you need. The stafMore Nearby Locations »
3.Webster Dental Associates SC
2121 S Webster Ave
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Webster Dental provides complete and comprehensive dental care for the entire family including all phases of general dentistry.
4.Fishbaugh Kirk DDS
2625 Tulip Ln
DentistsCosmetic DentistryClinicsImplant Dentistry
Visit Kirk Fishbaugh Dentistry, located in Green Bay, WI, for gentle, comfortable dental care. With over 19 years of experience, Dr. Fishbaugh provides friendly general and cosmetic dental services to
5.Goelz Dr Robert DDS
1052 Bel Aire Ct
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
6.Fishbaugh, Kirk DDS Dr
2625 Tulip Ln
7.Oral Health Associates SC
315 S Monroe Ave
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsPediatric Dentistry
I have been a patient for over 10 years and even when my employer switches insurance companies, I sticke with Dr. Gardner. He really listens, and treats each patient according to their individual need
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentist Search for Pre-Screened Dentists.Over 7 million matches since 1986!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future