1.Eric Gardner MD
5890 W 13th St Ste 101
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-Orthopedic Surgery
As a nonprofit, Banner Health exists to provide health care services to the communities we serve, rather than generate profits. That means that every dollar we earn is reinvested into: New hospital be
2.Senator Cory Gardner
801 8th St
Federal GovernmentGovernment Offices
3.Gardner Cory Congressman
2425 35th Ave
4.Jack J Gardner Psyd
1228 E 8th St
Physicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPsychological ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
5.GJ Gardner Homes, Loveland
5621 Mcwhinney Blvd
Home BuildersReal Estate Developers
6.Gj Gardner Homes Northern Colorado
1569 Fall River Dr Ste 161
General ContractorsDeck BuildersInsulation ContractorsLandscape Contractors
4045 St Cloud Dr
No Internet Heading Assigned
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.