1.Associated Veterinary Services
4217 2nd Ave N
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinary LabsVeterinariansPet Food
I highly recommend your clinic. I have told members of my family and they have began using your services for their pets as well.
2.Great Falls Vetiranary Services
115 37th St N
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsAnimal Health ProductsVeterinariansVeterinary Labs
I have known Dr. Rick Helms for many years and he has always taken care of our pets and us. He never rushes you as busy as he is. He always returns my calls. He has done top notch A plus vet care to m
3.Central West Animal Clinic
316 Central Ave W
VeterinariansPet ServicesVeterinary Clinics & Hospitals
It's always a treat to visit Dr. Micki's place. My cat hates it, but Dr. Micki is nice, gentle and caring.
4.K-Heart Veterinary Clinic
1420 Central Ave W
Veterinarian Emergency ServicesVeterinariansVeterinary Clinics & Hospitals
Helped with both our geldings. Teeth floated, and soundness check. Could be a nicer bunch of gals! Thanks Kelly!
5.Keller's Mobile Veterinary Clinic
Veterinarian Emergency ServicesVeterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinarians
We have been pleased with him for so many years. Dr. Keller is very kind. We started with him back in 1985.
Please try reloading the page.
- Important phone numbers, especially those of the the veterinary clinic, the animal hospital or emergency clinic, and the poison control center
- A book detailing pet first-aid steps
- Copy of medical records
- Nylon leash
- Muzzle (only use if pet is not vomiting and has no difficulty breathing)
- Absorbent gauze
- Nonlatex disposable gloves
- Nail clippers
- Digital thermometer
- Sterile saline solution
- Hydrogen peroxide (to induce vomiting only at the recommendation of a veterinarian
- Milk of magnesia (to absorb poison only at the recommendation of a veterinarian)
- Medical records
- The type or brand of food the pet eats
- Medication (including flea, tick, and heartworm medication).
- Fresh stool sample
- Vomit sample
- Video of the pet engaging in abnormal behavior
- Substance the pet may have ingested