1.Firestone Complete Auto Care
1325 10th Ave S
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & LubeAutomobile Diagnostic Service
Firestone Complete Auto Care is a full-service auto maintenance and repair shop offering a large and affordable selection of tires, convenient hours & locations for car repair, tire replacement, brakeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Jerry Noble Tire Factory
1420 10th Ave N
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-AutomotiveBrake Repair
Honest, fair and a great staff that always gets the work done in a friendly and timely manner. We wouldn't ever trust our family's car to anyone else!
5810 2nd Ave N
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairAuto Repair & ServiceWheels
I seen a post about it costing $740.Well that is a fair price. When you think about it you have to pay your employees your utility's. Don't forget insurance along with all the other bill you have to p
1200 Central Ave W
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceWheelsTire Recap, Retread & Repair
Whalen Tire opened for business in 1961. The company, owned and operated by Tom Whalen and his family, has locations throughout Montana and Washington
4501 10th Ave S
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairAuto Oil & Lube
Tire-Rama is more than just a tire store. Our legacy began in 1977 and continues today with every customer we service.
6.Mountain Tire Co
401 1st Ave S
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
1200 Central Ave W
Tires in Great Falls
search.LocalAreaSearches.com 30 year in Great FallsTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.