Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Serving the Great Falls area.
1.Mr Green Lawn Svc
2311 13th St S
GardenersLandscaping & Lawn Services
2.Nitro-Green Professional Lawn & Tree Care
1608 9th Ave N
Tree ServiceWeed Control ServicePest Control ServicesArborists
Nitro-Green Professional Lawn & Tree Care will strive to make sure that you have a lush, dark green weed free lawn with healthy, attractive trees and shrubs. They offer the following services: Slow re
Serving the Great Falls area. Get $30 off Your Pest Control NeedsCall Now to Schedule an Appointment
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.