300 Park Dr S
Comprehensive Restorative Dentistry. Implant. Cosmetic. Invisalign. Digital X-Ray Experience the difference! We have a fun, professional and caring office. If youre in Great Falls, Montana, or surroun
2.Dental Care Of Great Falls PC
2605 16th Ave S
Dr Pence is sort of quiet and he kinda knows what he's doing but not super confident. He's nice but awkward and not a great people-person. The secretaries have some attitude and can be rude when it co
3.Mark J. Lies, DMD
300 Park Dr S
Dr. Mark J. Lies, DMD is a family dentist with over 20 years of experience in general and cosmetic dentistry. Located in Great Falls, Montana Lies Dentistry is dedicated to making your smile our most
4.Bruce Family Dentistry, PC
2519 6th Ave S
DentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
Dr. Bruce takes great pride in providing quality dental care for adults and children. He provides state of the art periodontal therapy for your gums. Other services include single visit crowns, nitrou
5.Family Dental Center
3224 10th Ave S
My experience may be different from others and it shouldn't be used to turn anyone away from this dentist. This dentist was nice during my consultation. He urged me to setup a follow up appointment wi
6.Alpine Falls Dental Care
3920 3rd Ave S
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture Centers
I have been going to see Dr. Maltby for a few years now and just wanted to say how much I enjoy his office and staff. I just had my six month cleaning with his hygienist Karen and she is just so nice
7.Westside Family Dental
900 10th Ave NW
24/7 Emergency Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Emergency Same Day or Next Day AppointmentsInsurance Accepted. Get Help Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future