1.Justice, R Colby, DDS Justice Family Dentistry P
212 E 3rd St
EndodontistsDentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
2.Justice Family Dentistry
132 Interstate Dr Ste 2
Justice Family Dentistry, PLLC provides children and adults with top-quality, caring dental services by using the most up-to-date, modern technology. Our services range from preventative care to resto
3.Carl E Blevins DMD
138 S Carol Malone Blvd
They truly care about their patients.
4.Grayson Denture Clinic
131 S Carol Malone Blvd Ste A
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryCosmetic Dentistry
5.Gerald L Gearhart DMD
311 W Main St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
6.Justice, R Colby, DDS
132 Interstate Dr
7.Richard C Justice, DMD
132 Interstate Dr Suite 2
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.