Center For Cosmetic Dentistry
Serving the Grayson area. Cleanings, Whitening, Veneers andDentures. Visit Us for Dental Care!
1.Walker, Patrick W, DDS
745 Old Norcross Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Urology
2.Walker, Patrick W
4470 Commerce Dr
No Internet Heading Assigned
1215 Tuscany Dr Ste A
Lugus DDS PC, Karl E
Serving the Grayson area. Caring Dentistry for Your Child.Schedule Your Child with Us Today.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future