1.Happy Turf By Professional Lawn Service
5710 77th St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesWeed Control ServiceLandscape Contractors
HAPPY TURF believes the only way we can serve our clients properly is by having great people on our team. You can depend on our commitment in hiring, training, and developing the best people to servic
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
3.Beckers Tree & Landscaping Services LLC
3109 11th St
Landscape ContractorsTree ServiceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPatio Builders
18937 W Old Plank Rd
5.Lawnscape Maintenance Co
24639 W Townline Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & Consultants
6.Tree Care Solutions
33138 N Indian Ln
ArboristsTree ServiceStump Removal & GrindingLandscaping & Lawn Services
I used this company and was extremely satisfied with the work performed. I called 4 tree services for an estimate and this was the only company that showed up on time for our appointment. I had 3 eno
TruGreen® Lawn Service
http://localpros247.com/lawn-care 1st Lawn Application Just $29.95.Call Today To Get Your Free Quote!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.