Serving the Grayslake area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.William L. Jesenovec, DDS.
310 Tri State Pkwy
Dental ClinicsClinicsImplant DentistryDentists
Dr. William L. Jesenovec and the friendly staff at his new office in Gurnee, IL, offer quality dental care for the whole family. Our office commits itself to making sure that you are comfortable. We e
2.Arsen Mekaelian DDS and Alta Mekaelian DDS
135 N Il Route 21
Dental ClinicsClinicsDentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Dr. Arsen Mekaelian is a dentist offering general, cosmetic and implant dentistry with 39 years of experience, located in Gurnee, IL. Dr. Arsen Mekaelian is a 1977 graduate of Marquette University Sch
3.Joseph G Lincoln DDS
363 N Main St
I've been going to Dr. Lincoln for years. I always recommend him to people I know because he is honest, very detailed on every aspect of each tooth, and only recommend dentistry that is needed. I als
4.Grayslake Dental Group
205 Commerce Dr
5.Grayslake Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
115 Commerce Dr Ste D
Physicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryDentistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
VERY POOR PATIENT CARE!!!!!!First of all, I didn't appreciate that I was not informed that the x-rays wouldn't be covered by my insurance, which they knew before my appointment and waited until after
6.Sellke & Reily Ltd
30 N Slusser St Ste 1
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsOrthodontists
160 Commerce Dr Ste 101
Physicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryDental ClinicsImplant DentistryOrthodontists
Grayslake Dental Clinics
HelloBusiness.com Discounts today Dental ClinicsTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future