1.Laurens Family Practice
9100 Highway 14
2.Laurens Family Practice
106 Parkview Dr
Dr. Childers is a native of Blacksburg and joined the practice in 1988. He is a graduate of Clemson University and the Greenville Hospital Residency Program. Dr. Childers is active in the community an
3.Express Medical Care-Laurens
22580 Highway 76 E Ste 300
Urgent CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
4.Nhc Healthcare of Laurens
301 Pinehaven Street Ext
Medical ClinicsPhysical Therapy ClinicsPhysical TherapistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
5.Laurens County Community Care Center
22725 Highway 76 E
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Carolina Health Center is a non-profit community health center organization whose purpose is to provide comprehensive health care services to people within a seven county area in South Carolina. We op
6.Demosthenes Lauren D Md
200 Patewood Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
7.Laurens Jr, Richard G, MD
3 Saint Francis Dr Ste 300
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Sleep DisordersMedical Service OrganizationsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.