1.Lattyak Bruce V MD
300 Sierra College Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Plastic & ReconstructivePhysicians & SurgeonsBeauty SalonsSkin Care
Doctor Lattyak and his staff have provided me with excellent care over the years. They are friendly, efficient and most importantly experts in their field. I have been a patient for a number of years
2.Alpine Allergy & Asthma Associates
300 Sierra College Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsAlternative Medicine & Health PractitionersPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Allergy & Immunology
3.Lowe, Robert N MD
101 Margaret Ln
Physicians & Surgeons
4.SIERRA WOMEN'S HEALTH ASSOCIATES INC.
280 Sierra College Dr Ste 125
Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyMedical ClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsClinics
I am a medical professional and attorney and my research lead me to Doctor Retherford.I thoroughly checked Doctor Retherford medical qualifications.I am impressed by his educational back ground yet c
5.Yubadocs Urgent Care
2090 Nevada City Hwy
Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment
I received great care from the clinicians both doctor and mid level. I have insurance (PPO) but the office did not let me know that they were not contracted with my plan. So I paid for some of the bil
6.Miners Family Health Center
1345 Whispering Pines Ln
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons
I am cynical and reserved about all health care providers and am very surprised by the other reviews here. My daughter and I have gone to this clinic for 2 years. Reception has always been busy but po
7.Dutton Roland O MD Inc.
150 Glasson Way
Physicians & SurgeonsSports Medicine & Injuries TreatmentPhysicians & Surgeons, Sports MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Orthopedics
Grass Valley Physicians
Search.Yellowee.com We can help now. Call Us.Free advice - 15 yrs experience
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.