Yuba Safe & Lock
1251 E Main St, Grass Valley, CA, 95945
153 Joerschke Dr
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
Buy One House Key Get One Free!+1more
These guys are great! Friendly, professional and patient. Carl saved me $100 by explaining to me on the phone how to remove my deadbolt, I brought it to him and he fixed it for $18. I went home and
2.Yuba Safe & Lock
1251 E Main St
Locks & LocksmithsGates & AccessoriesSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingSafes & Vaults
We left items there for key to be made twice. Both times we were told they could make a key for the lock. Both times they said they'd call when the keys were ready. Both times they didn't call. We
3.Luvisi Mobile Lock & Key
10461 Silver Way
Locks & Locksmiths
I looked my in my car during that big storm last night. I called out the locksmith that came to my rescue. He was there in less then 15 minutes. I will recommend him to everyone.
4.Able Lock & Key Mobile Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & VaultsKeysLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Paul.... he is truly the locksmith God!!! He was able to pull some strings, and came super quick to my house after my brother locked my keys in my car with it running for almost 2 hours. He saved me a
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
When I called Local Locksmith I got Professional and reasonable prices. Knows their stuff and provides a great service. Will request them for sure.
6.Lively Locks & Dead Bolts
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingKeys
Lively Locks is a full service locksmith, serving the Sierra Foothill communities for well over 30 years. Our accounts include schools, CHP offices, construction companies, Realtors, restaurants, mote
7.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Finding a locksmith without shady business practices is like finding a needle in a haystack. However, Tom and his business are truly just that! I moved into my new condo a few months ago and kept sl
Call A Pro
Serving the Grass Valley area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.