PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Grapevine area.
1.Harris Methodist Hospital Southlake
1545 E Southlake Blvd Ste 235
Medical CentersHospitalsSurgery CentersEmergency Care Facilities
2.Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Heb
251 Westpark Way
3.Methodist Southlake Hospital
421 E State Highway 114
No Internet Heading Assigned
4.Methodist Southlake Hospital
335 W State Highway 114
5.Methodist Hospital for Surgery
17101 Dallas Pkwy
HospitalsEmergency Care FacilitiesSurgery CentersMedical Centers
no one will give you the same answer. adked three people about my wifes room 3 different answers. my wife tried to give 3 different nurses an image disk for surgery and no one wanted it. after she was
6.Walgreens Pharmacy at Harris Methodist Fort Worth Hospital
1325 Pennsylvania Ave Ste 60
PharmaciesConvenience StoresPhoto Finishing
Refill your prescriptions, shop health and beauty products, print photos and more at Walgreens. Pharmacy Hours: M-F 8:30am-6pm
7.Methodist McKinney Hospital
8000 W. Eldorado Pkwy,
HospitalsSurgery CentersEmergency Care FacilitiesMedical Centers
I had an MRI here to check out what was wrong with my knee. During my stay the staff were extremely nice, and the atmosphere and facility were great!
Texoma Medical Center
5016 S Us Highway 75, Denison, TX, 75020
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.