1701 W Northwest Hwy
3108 Pleasant Valley Ln
Please try reloading the page.
Just moved to the Grapevine Area and found out my HVAC unit was not working at all and could not diagnose the problem myself. I looked up Mid-Cities AC & Heating in Grapevine and could not have been more satisfied with my decision. Nick Sims was the technician sent to my house and he diagnosed the whole issue within 10 minutes and had the part needed and had my HVAC unit working shortly thereafter. My heat and AC work great now and I will definitely be calling them for any future problems I might have with my HVAC unit!
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?