1.Carol's Collectibles & Antiques
2.Carol Ray Farms
148 Campbell Ln
3.Carol's Cab Co.
84 Main St
We pride ourselves in offering affordable, reliable taxi services to Hudson Falls, Fort Edward, South Glens Falls, Queensbury, Lake George and surrounding areas
15 Boulevard St
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors
5.Carol's Airport Cafe
67 Main St
6.Carol's Airport Cafe
443 Queensbury Ave
Coffee & Espresso RestaurantsTake Out RestaurantsCoffee ShopsRestaurants
994 Dorset West Rd
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.